Thursday, February 24, 2011

pain release

Pain for me is a need something I don’t think im yet able to go with out I find that sometimes when I have nightmares I sometimes have a hard time of letting it go and letting the emotions go so sometimes ill ask Master for a spanking to help me with this need and he usually helps out to the best of his ability

I do have to say its not the best way to get over the dreams but its a lot better than the alternatives and with this its always safe for Master is the one in charge of it he knows my own limits better than my self

The reasons I need this is that many of my dreams feel so real and they make me a bit ashamed and its like I need to be punished for it to be forgiven

Maybe I’m just weird I dono but at least Master loves me for my weirdness

No comments:

Post a Comment