Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my expectations


some say that slaves are not suposed to have any expectations

I spend a lot of time thinking and talking about what’s expected OF me, being owned and all… But I’m not going to talk about what he expects of me here…

I’m going to be talking about what I expect.

“Nothing” would be a giant lie, in case you were wondering.

I think I have two kinds of expectations.  Little ones and big ones.  The little ones need a post of their own, because they make me think, and some of them aren’t so much “little” as they are “fluid” (or temporary, or something… See?  Thinking.)  The big ones look something like this…

    * As his property, I expect to be taken care of and protected, skillfully.
    * As his pet, I expect my basic needs to be provided for, always.
    * As his slave, I expect to be reminded of my place, mentally and physically.
    * As his woman, I expect to be loved, exclusively.

No comments:

Post a Comment