Wednesday, February 2, 2011

earning rights

Master has decided I must earn everything know for example like in the gor books a slave must earn her right to ware a casmik ware as Master has done the same thing to me. I must earn the right to ware cloths

I must earn the right to sleep in his bed, to eat on dishes, to use the bathroom., to be able to cum or even play with him and to be perfectly honest I love this idea. I like the fact I must earn it. This will make it so I don’t take things for granted and just expect them

Having to work hard will make it feel as if I have earned my wrights I have achieved things and Master is proud of me . I really like this idea

Although im sure this will frustrate the hell out of me during the time and when im denied simple pleasures but in the long run it will be good

1 comment:

  1. have to work hard to earn the rewards and spoils of your labour

    ReplyDelete