Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Masters Control



Master likes to have control and His control is something that's important to me, I feel very off and out of sorts when he's nice and doesn't want me to do anything but sit here and do nothing or have free time . I want to feel his control over me. I lean on him for that control, it's something that i feel needs to be constant and all the time so when he backs off to give me some space and to let me rest or to cope with life issues, it drives me crazy. Absolutely bonkers lol

I know he means well, and I know he's doing what he thinks is best for me, AND he's probably even right to some extent, but it makes me cranky when I have to beg him to kiss me or shove me into a wall or even to spank me .lol some times i wish he would do it when he sees i need it

but know that i think of it , sometimes, it makes me appreciate him more, because when he steps back up after giving me some freedom for a while, it makes me clingier to him because I don't WANT that kind of freedom and i feel more content and happy with out it . Lol Maybe I’m weird heheh

No comments:

Post a Comment