Saturday, April 16, 2011

Another assigned blog by Master.

My puppy is the light collard one the black and white one is a friend

So it took me a while to beg Master to allow me to get another puppy since we had to get rid of our two and i finally Managed to get him to say yes(although i do not believe i really gave him a choice lol. I was away for two weeks and had classes i was supposed to be taking and i ended up seeing a add on Craiglist for puppies that were free so before i even called Master to ask permission i was already on the phone with the lady finding out the details and what not.

Then after i got all the info i needed i called Master and literally begged him to give me this chance and let me get one and finally he said yes (i was so excited this was he when we first got him.

Such a little rascle



Its been almost 5-6 months since we got him and he has gotten to be so big and he is turning out to be a wonderful dog. He is very protective of me and Master which i think is a good thing

i have grown very fond of my puppy and he is a wonderful boy very affectionate and cuddly, also a bit of a bed hog, couch hog, and a floor hog lol and a cage stealer




we couldent get him to look at the camra


so that is my cute puppy Master let me ger

No comments:

Post a Comment