Friday, March 4, 2011

sex and masterbation




I absolutely love it when I ask Master permission to cum before bed and he says yes because hes to tired or just not in the mood , I love what he dose to me

When he is to tired Master will help me reach my orgasm by touching and rubbing me quite roughly the way I like it and he will sit there for as long as it takes to reach that wonder full feeling of bliss

I love the way he kisses me and bites me on the neck and goes down to my chest and bites my nipples hard enough to cause the air in my throat to catch, and for me to make a little moan of pain mixed with intense pleasure

I love it when he sits there and tells me im his little whore and asks me if im ready to cum for him and he puts his hand around my throat and squeezes just hard enough for me to lose my breath and have an earth shattering orgasm

And then he sometimes says good slave and kisses me and sends me to bed or on a good night Master will push me down to take his hard throbbing cock in my mouth and god do I love his taste and smell just that in its self makes me dripping wet and makes me prey he will tire of my mouth and actually want to take me completely and fully

To use me the way he wants even if I don’t get another release just feeling him inside me and knowing he is enjoying what I can do to him and knowing that im submitting to his will his dominance to his command

I love being his toy his slut his whore when it comes to him fucking me I can let the inner slut out and god can I be dirty at times :D and the more rough he is with me the more I submit to him and the more dominant he gets whispering “you belong to me slut” makes me almost cum im my panties, hell even thinking of him saying that makes me want to cum

Hehe just thinking of what Master dose to my body tee hee

No comments:

Post a Comment